Simplify custom design with CounterSketch Studio.
Customers love being so closely involved in the design process and being able to create something so personal. ”
— Rosemary Robinson, Robinson Goldsmiths
Custom has never been easier.
Power up your store and pump up your customer interactions using this award-winning and cost-effective way to design and sell custom jewellery then receive your unique designs in just days from Stuller. Expand your inventory digitally with flexible designs that eliminate the overhead and limitations of live inventory. And it’s so easy to use that anyone in your store can express their creativity and take custom design jobs all the way from start to finish.
How it Works
- Working with customers in your store, you use prototype jewellery samples combined with a large digital inventory to begin the custom design process.
- Then perform real-time 3D changes to the design on screen while the software generates an accurate estimate at any time and creates stunning photo-realistic images of the jewellery.
- When ready for manufacture, send the design to the jewellery manufacturing experts at Stuller with your choice of finishing and setting options, all from within the software.
The software sends a CAD file of your design directly to the jewellery experts at Stuller for any amount of finishing you desire from raw casting, semi-finish, polished, to a fully set piece with either Stuller stones or yours. This new way of doing business takes the difficulty and cost out o
PERFECT FOR JEWELLERS WHO …
- Want the keep the edge as the custom design destination in their area.
- Take advantage of CAD without the overhead of learning complex CAD rules
- Rely on their sales associates to design, manufacture, and deliver custom designs.
Awaken your creativity.
Gain creative freedom without sacrificing speed and ease of use. Build a new design from scratch or alter an existing model using an exciting new library of jewelry findings and beautiful design elements. CounterSketch Studio’s new Freehand Mode allows you to add popular parts to designs such as halos and ornamental patterns.
One model. Endless possibilities.
Many of the thousands of flexible designs in the CounterSketch Studio library are capable of fun and creative exploration.
OWNER + MANAGER
Don’t let volatile metal and gem markets control your business. Gemvision solutions deliver an exceptional buying experience without the high risk of physical inventory. Design in “virtual” metal and make the sale first.
Stay focused on the tough jobs by letting Stuller handle the more common designs, or rely on Stuller for a casting and do all the setting and finishing yourself, all without incurring any risk of casting failure.
Work with customers to create their perfect jewellery. Explore creative design changes with freedom and confidence, then bring your designs to life with stunning photo-realistic images.
Excite your current customers to restyle old gems and jewellery. Attract new customers with a personalized, memorable buying experience and become a true custom design destination in your market.
What’s New in Version 4
Version 4 offers pure creative freedom. With new Freehand Mode, you can add embellishment to any model, or even build a new design from scratch. Version 4 also features powerful new search and organization tools, a streamlined worfklow, improved rendering, and new models added to the library.