The Aureus is the best-selling machine for the low production of customized jewelry with its unbeatable price to performance ratio. The Aureus is the perfect choice for the small to medium sized company looking to fill their 3D printing production requirements. With the ability to run unattended, 24 hour production is achievable. The Aureus can run a variety of materials for direct casting, hot rubber, and silicone molding. There are no limits to geometric complexity as long as the item has been designed in a 3D CAD program and may be exported as an STL file. The machines are delivered and installed with all the relevant software to enable automatic support generation and perfect model production. Resolution and surface finish remains constant over the entire build area due to patented technology based on voxelization.
- Easy handling through pre-adjusted material modules.
- Build speed is constant through the build up to 0.12” (3mm) to 0.28” (7mm) per hour at 0.0014” (35 µm) Z-voxel thickness (material dependent).
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- A choice of high quality materials are readily available for direct investment casting, vulcanized and silicon rubber molding.
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the Aureus can easily connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The Aureus has an embedded PC, allowing the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The machine can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software from the Aureus Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily imported using the Aureus Software Suite.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 17.72” x 30.71” x 17.72” (45 x 78 x 45 cm)
- Weight: 77.16 lb (35 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 100-120V, 2 Amps
- 220-240V, 1 Amp
- Data Handling – STL
- Warranty – 1 year
- Build Envelope: 2.36” x 1.71” x 3.94” (60 x 45 x 100 mm)
- Projector Resolution: 1400 x 1050 pixels
- Native Pixel Size: 0.0017” (43 µm)
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z*: 0.0010” 0.0014” (25 µm x 35 µm)
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Material dependent
- R5/R11 – Cold silicone molding with high resolution
- PIC 100/100G – Direct casting
- WIC 100G – Direct Casting
- EC500 – Direct Casting
- RCP30/130 HTV – Molding
- HTM140 HTV – Molding with minimal post finishing