microwpersonThe Perfactory® Micro is the smallest professional-grade desktop 3D printer in size with the highest resolution. It is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly personal desktop 3D manufacturing system, designed for producing high quality models. Using state-of-the-art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments® coupled with LED performance, the Perfactory® Micro System allows access to a top quality professional grade prototyping system that can produce highly detailed physical 3D duplications of projects that have been created in a CAD environment or downloaded from design files on the internet.
Utilizing a built in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro can connect directly to your personal PC workstation. The Perfactory® Micro works just like a personal desktop printer.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 9” x 8” x 24” (23 x 18 x 58 cm)
- Weight: 28.66 lbs (13 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 3 Amps Max, 220V, 2 Amps Max
- Light Source – LED
- Data Handling – STL
- Warranty – 2 years in factory parts and labor
- Build Envelope: 40 x 30 x 100 mm (1.58” x 1.18” x 3.94”)
- Resolution in X and Y: 0.0012” (31 µm)
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z*: 25 μm (0.0010”) to 35 μm (0.0014”)
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Material dependent
Materials available: PIC100M, EC500M, HTM140M, PhotosilverM